Hello from Biteharder - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Hello from Biteharder

The best way to know who we are is to know Biteharder's founder. Below is a brief overview of why he created the Biteharder Carbide Sharpening Tool. www.biteharder.com

"I have been snowmobiling for over 25 years. Local trips, through the trails around Lake Winnipesaukee, turned into day trips to the Rumney area, then overnight trips to the Moosehead Lake area of Maine, and finally weekend trips to Canada."
"In late February of 2012, after returning from my second snowmobile trip to Canada, and faced with the expense of purchasing a new set of carbide runners, I decided to use a diamond coated grinding tool to try and sharpen my slightly used runners. As difficult as it was, I had sharpened my runners."
“On my subsequent trip to Canada, my efforts were immediately realized when I rolled my snowmobile out of the trailer. As the weekend progressed my new edges seemed to last longer than what I was seeing even from new carbide runners. I could bite harder in the corners and was riding with a greater level of confidence. Carbide runners “could” be sharpened, but there needed to be a more effective method than what I came up with."
"I began an extensive research and design process that included everything from investigating the different types of carbide runner configurations, to which materials were best suited for a specially designed tool, to a detailed manufacturing process, and suppliers that could diamond coat the tool. The tool was designed and CAD/CAM drawings followed along with numerous prototypes which were constructed and tested."
"Our patented technology (we call the BITEHARDER AdvantEdge™) uses a stainless steel machined blank that has industrial diamonds bonded to the cutting surface and is designed to be used with the RPM’s a corded or cordless drill can provide, offering simplicity and convenience."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-06-2016, 12:25 PM

Witam, nazywam się Genofa, dzięki coolmama.pl jestem szczęśliwą i modną mamą w ciąży, bardzo lubię nosić cichu ciążowe oraz odzież dla matek karmiących ze strony www.coolmama.pl serdecznie ją polecam !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page