Snowmobile World banner

New Sled! '03 Rmk 800 Vertical Escape.

12K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  cslynger 
#1 ·
I got a new sled two weeks ago, a 2003 RMK 800 vertical Escape 159" and am tickled to death about it. I have only had one chance to ride it because it's been snowing but I was extatic about it's performance.

I read on the internet that the 2003 RMK V escape has a dry weight of 488 lbs. Is that right? THat sounds really light.

Anyone else with this sled? I noticed DocRMK and the '04 model is basically the same as the '03 besides graffics right? How does this sled compare to the competition/ new models? Impressions/disapointments with this sled?

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks, I appreciate it. SWRules

#7 ·
Did I hear you right....it has been snowing up in the sierras? I'm dying to do a little mountain road ride just to see if the bugs are worked out of my sled. I'm in Castro Valley....looking for someone to ride w/ by the way. Not too many sledheads over here. I'm from Montana and like it steep and deep....and need someone w/ some knowledge of the Sierras to point me in the right direction. I have a Mountain Cat 900 that I need to try out, as I just bought it used off of a guy.

Your sled looks great.

Thanks,
Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.