I plan on purchasing a 1999 YAMAHA V-MAX SX700 TRIPLE - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
I plan on purchasing a 1999 YAMAHA V-MAX SX700 TRIPLE

Is this a decent sled? I also need to know from anyone who has one what the width of the sled is (counting the skis) because I am buying a new truck. It is a 2000 F150 with an 8ft bed. Is this going to fit?

Thanks for any help...
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 07:58 PM
yes it will fit into your ford pick up and it is an excellent snowmobile good fuel ecnomy and reliable if the engine has been stored proprely every season
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:20 PM
I think its 42"(ski stance)...She's about 9' long so you'll have to have your tailgate down...no biggie. Go to Yamaha-motor.com and you can look up the manuals to all the sleds from like 1989 to current. I have a 1999 vmax 700 triple...its black its such a slick sled. You won't be disappointed.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page