Snow Scoot [Archive] - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

: Snow Scoot

007oodiks
11-10-2002, 11:28 PM
Just going thru a sno scoot I just bought for my daughter. I cleaned the carb but have a couple questions.1 there is a hose near the engine side or the carb going no where just a short hose with a bend heading down(like where a primer line would go)2 the carb to air box hose has a small hole in it and it look`s like it`s supost to be there 3 the idle adjustment is only a micro switch adjuster where do you set this. thanks guess I am going to need a manual :D

douglas
11-13-2002, 09:44 PM
i've got a 88 80cc snoscoot for my kids i'll probe around for you tomorrow see what she's got mine runs rel good after i adjusted the carb , real fussy carbs need to be real clean what did you pay for it ? im from gorham maine ride up north thou a lot see ya the doo900

007oodiks
11-13-2002, 11:27 PM
That would be cool if you could check you`rs. I bought this one for 1000 and it has a new track.It was actualy my bosses sled 2 years ago he also said the carb was very fussy but he can`t recall the hose in question.I did find out the micro switch is to kill the enging if the throttle stick`s. the hose in question has a pulse if the enging is running and going no where makes no sence to me.thanks for any info jeff