Snowmobile World banner

86 fazer running on one cylinder no spark in other

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  retiredpop 
#1 ·
My 480 phazer is only running on one cylinder the second is getting no spark. i tried new plugs and cleaning the wire boot but still no spark. it looks like wires come out of the same coil so i dont understand how one could not be getting power while the other does. can these wires be pulled out of the coil to be replaced or are they built in? any help would be appreceated.

#2 ·
my buddy is having a hard time with his phazer aswell with running on one cyl. but he has spark on both plugs althought onething we noticed at night time was the coil was arching from the side sometimes....

maybe you have a wire that has come apart inside the conductor? i would try replacing the coil and see if that gets you spark to both sides! as far as i know the factory wires seem to be built in but new coils they are removable!

i dont know too much about snowmobiles at all but maybe some of this will help we have been doing the same sort of stuff to his the last couple days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.