Snowmobile World banner

Pround new owner of a 2002 SXViper!!!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  comatoast 
#1 ·
A few of you might have seen a few of my threads about my 97 sx 700 having a few carb related issues and not wanting to work for me

.. So instead of dumping all my money and time into it, I "Hopefully " Bought a reliable replacement .. Only put 10 miles on it but so far I love it.. Its in very good condition, the dual runner skis are awesome, the track is a new icepick , its smooth and its fast.. Just so happened that everything I wanted to do on my old one is now already on this one, and I will hopefully be putting a few mods on this ( clutch work , pipes etc ) but for now Im just going to enjoy it

It has 4700 miles ( kinda the only thing that worried me ), Has brand new slides ( just gotta throw them on ) , 2 new belts, new track, plugs, A 2002 yamaha tech manual , yamaha sxviper cover, all the tools and some dollies $2200

Heres a few picks for now, and Ill get a good vid tomorrow.. Im gonna fix the other, but now, I just have to get riding!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.