Snowmobile World banner

1992 Venture GT (VT480GTS) OEM Manual online ?

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Windy Acres 
#1 ·
I just bought a pair of really nice/well maintained sleds, a Phazer, and this 92 Venture, both owned by a retired couple. He rode both off the trailer, back in November, and the guy I got them from told me the Venture needed a new "kill switch" (you could feel it was bad). So I install a new switch assembly, and can not get it started, it has no spark.

So they where both recently running, the phazer still runs great, but cant get the venture going, it has no spark.

Anyhow, Im looking for a service manual. Im a car/truck tech, so working on the sled is no problem, but I need some reference.

Ive got a 1992 VT480GTS Yamaha Paper printed "Supplement" manual in the mail to me, but that tells me I need the "main" part of the manual.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20029840840...sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_711

Just wondering if its on the net in PDF, or if I have a 92 supplement coming, is the main manual a 1990 or some other year, anyone know what Im looking for or where to find it ?

Thanks in advance for the help, Windy.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.