Snowmobile World banner

R/c sleds

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  SNORAT 
#1 ·
Who has an R/C sled and where is there a company that makes a kit to build one.I used to be into R/C off road trucks and raced them,I think it would be great to build a sno x track in the backyard for them days that I Can't go out on the Big one also it would not hurt as bad if you crashed it trying the bigtriple.

#2 ·
Just think of the options.
scaled down hillclimbs
scalled down Ice races
scaled down ice drags
scaled down snow cross
full mod weed eater motors running alcy
all the buds getting together and racing swaping paint etc on a sunday when the trails don't have enough snow to ride drinking beer cooking on the barby it would be alot cheaper to trsh one of these then a 8000.00 machine and no pain involved or hospital bills.
Who wants to be the Blair Morgan or Tucker of R/C sled Racing?

#8 ·
Those things would be a blast!  What does one of them run?

#9 ·
ArtAttack Snowmobile
Here it is, the sled to start the next big R/C trend, the ArtAttack by NitroElements! This machine is approximately 12" wide and 24" long! Powered by a .21 sized pull start rear exhaust engine and a two channel radio. Independent coil over front suspension and rear suspension with rubber track will handle most anything you can throw at it! A person with average modeling skills should be able to assemble this kit in four to five hours.

Buy it for $365.00
This does not include radio or engine I believe.

#10 ·
Ready to Run version

RTR version! You can now buy the ArtAttack "pre-built", just add fuel and AA batteries! Includes the following components:

* Airtronics Blazer Sport radio
* Ofna/Force P4 .21 with pullstart
* Paris AL650 tuned pipe
* Fully assembled by professionals with years of RC building experience!

price $559.99

#13 ·
Here is another one

Radio controlled snowmobile with identical suspension and ribbed rubber track.
Suitable for fun and competition. To complete the kit you need a
3,5cc engine and a two channel radio.
Decal are enclosed.
We have a new front suspension and soon a cowl as accesories.

The price for the Snowmobile is 200 US Dollar

Length: 23"
Width: 9"
Height: 9"
Weight: 6,5 ibs

#19 ·
Still wondering if there is anyother companies out there.Since I won't have a full size sled anymore maybe I can get one of these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.