Snowmobile World banner

Snowmobile Raffles...

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  dooman 
#1 ·
Every year, I try to send out at least $100 to various snowmobile clubs which have sled raffles each year. I even buy raffle tickets to clubs who I doubt I'll ever even ride their trails. I've even bought sled raffle tickets in CA. Eiter way, I like to throw $20 to each one I know of (within reason) for support. And yes, we still throw $$ in when we do actually ride someone's trails.

Anyway, could everyone who knows of a snowmobile raffle for the 2003-2004 season please post a link to the clubs web site with info on the raffle?

Thanks much, and remember, it's the clubs which greatly help make our sport what it is. If I lived closer (something less than 10 hours) I'd love to help get trails ready, build relationships with local businesses, etc.

Keep up the good work club members, it's greatly appreciated!!!

Joel (Woody) :)

#2 ·
Thanks for supporting snowmobiling!

Our club is in NE Illinois. The raffel is sponsored by the Illinois Association of Snowmoble clubs. I am a member of both the Spring Grove Sno-Grovers and the Richmond Trailblazers.

Here is the IASC website, from which you can get to both Clubs' websites. Unfortunately, none of them mentions the raffel!

IASC

However, if you send me your address I will be happy to mail you some tickets which you can return with a check made out to the club. Tickets are $10 for 3.

Prizes include a brand new 2003 Rev 600 HO, Polaris 120, Trip to Ontario, trip to Yellowstone, 2-2 place trailers, snowmobile clothing, getaway weekends, cash, and other prizes. If any out of towners can't use the getaway weekends or other prizes I will hold an auction at the snowmobile club or help you to sell them.

Thanks again!

#4 ·
Hello Woody,

Zog, Gootch, and myself belong to the Fort Smith Snowmobile Racing Club up in the Northwest Territories of Canada. This year, our non-profit organization is conducting a fund raising raffle for the following....

1st Prize - 1 - 2004 Ski-doo Elite.....msrp $24,999 (Can. $)
2nd Prize - Trip for 2 to a Fly-in Fishing Lodge in the Northwest Territories.
(Value $1800)
3rd Prize - $1000 prize voucher at Lou's Small Engines (local Ski-doo dealer)

All tickets are $40 each (Canadian), and there are a total of 1000 tickets printed. Draw date is January 15, 2004.

pm. one of us if you are interested....

Thanks for supporting any of the clubs.....it's even better when you win a prize.

Bogie

ps. I know we don't live next door to each other, but you are always welcome to come up for a visit.....

#6 ·
Hey-

NYSSA (NY State Association) is holding the annual raffle. Tickets 1 for $3, 2 for $5. 1st prize $5000, 2nd prize a triton 2 place trailer and a bunch of other prizes. If you want more info, sens me a PM and I'll get you more info.

#7 ·
msa(michigan snowmobile association) usually has a raffle with a sled from the big four to give to the first 4 places and many more prizes.granted the last guy only gets the sled that is left but for the money you cannot complain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.