Snowmobile World banner

Best Clutch Kit & Gearing For My 01 Zrt 600

8K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  87gtNOS 
#1 ·
just like the title says, wahts the best aftermarket kit? or even a custom setup? how about gearing? this will be with stock pipes and maybe a silencer from B&B, the track is studded and hopefully this year ill do some tuning with the jetting.

#6 ·
thats pretty close to what i was gonna do. another member on here mentiond this setup, the secondary setup is just what u mentioned:

HPE Black/Blue primary spring
HPE red driven spring
57/51 EPI helix
53 gram polaris weights

now i just gotta figure out wht the differnce between a modtip cam arm and a full tip cam arm are so i can order all the parts SWRules :hallo1:

#8 ·
I would use a 20/39 gearing with a 70 pitch chain and then go from there providing you are trail riding it.

#9 ·
A54 with yellow-green or yellow white pri spring and 57-50 helix with a new yel sec spring AND 24-39 gears. Make sure to rev 8500rpm.

edit..it WILL pull it...may take some playing around with weight on the primary...but a good gear to give you amazing midrange pull and top end. I changed back from 24-39 to stock (23-40)(for a day) and the sled was a dog on the traiil..required more throttle!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.