Snowmobile World banner

Zr 900 Pipes

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  snow800 
#1 ·
Who makes the best sounding twin pipe setup for the ZR 900?

#6 ·
Why twins???? Most posters on most sites seem to sold twins for a fatty single. Or they bought a fatty from the start. Twins only make a few hp more on top but the single make more torque throu-out the power band and is a easier sled to tune and ride. Guys seem to swear by the newer Speedwrk fat daddy single and there whole kit. Pipe,head,airbox,clutching.

#7 ·
I am still debating between singles and twins... This season I am planning pipes, reeds, clutch, and picking the track. In the spring I am going to big bore, port, and new head and asphalt drag it thru the summer.. Buying twin pipes now will save me a little money down the road...

What are your thoughts?

#9 ·
I forgot about Speedwerx. I've nver heard anything but great things about them, and that new fat daddy pipe with their clutching is supposed to rock!! You've got a tough decision to make...
[/b]

Anyone have the CPI Chome twin pipes i got those and they give 29hp and i think 16 more on torque.. they sound awesome a little loud though. i like them look sweet too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.