machine ran fine i parked it then it wouldn't start
i realized the headlight wire got melted on exhaust but now i have no spark although i do not know what the volts should read when i test the cdi and the coil i have power along with the plugs when they are into the caps but no spark comes out and i can't figure it out
any help would be greatly appreciated
You made sure the plug was touching the cyl. when you checked the spark right.
i don't know much about mechanics i got a friend helping me but when u puy plug in cap and touch it 2 metal it should spark when u pull the cord but it doesn't but when u put volt meter to that same plug and pull it it's putting out power