My AMSOIL Garage-an electronic service record..for anyone - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forums
» Sponsors
Go Back   Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum > SNOWMOBILE WORLD SPONSORS > AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants-Heath Palmer, Direct Jobber

Old 10-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Heath
Vendor

Default My AMSOIL Garage-an electronic service record..for anyone

We have had this AMSOIL garage for a year or two now but it finally got updated today to the new format. Basically all it is is a place to keep all of your service records for any toy with an engine you may have. You don't have to be an AMSOIL user to utilize this service. Here are just a few points about it:

-The ability to store information for virtually any vehicle, including motorcycles, lawn and garden equipment, heavy-duty trucks and more.
-The ability to store information for stationary equipment, including compressors, chop saws, generators and more.
-Expanded record-keeping capabilities, allowing users to track all maintenance services, such as belt changes, brake work, tire changes and more.
-Advanced email reminder capabilities

So, if you'd like a place to keep these kind of records instead of in a notebook, it's a free service to anyone who wants to use it. All you have to do is create a login. To do so just go here.

Again, you don't have to buy or use any of our products to use this. Hope some of you may have a use for it.

Heath
Website
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement