Snowmobile World banner

Parting Out 1996 Polaris XLT RMK 600 Triple

9K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  westman995 
#1 ·
Everything is available at this point. Big Ticket Items:

- Extra10 Suspension

- 136" Powder Track

- Full Engine

- Good Extra Crank (good shape does not need a rebuild)

- Handlebars & Controls

- Clutches

- Chaincase

Plus all the various odds & ends . . .

#4 ·
I'm in zip code 96161.

I think all the XLT (Extra Light Triple) engines are the same.

I have not shipped an engine recently yet last time I did it UPS ground 2 yrs ago it was about $80 for their ground 'freight' service to the East Coast.

I have had a few queries on the engine on different forums. I know this engine is easily worh $500-1000 depending on the economy and how long I am willing to wait to sell it.

So for right now I am "entertaining offers" on the engine and ideally the starting bid should be at least $500.

Thanks!

#5 · (Edited)
Im looking for a brake caliper but I know my 1990 indy has the older style "the one that rattles over bumps" ;)
is there anyway I can convert to your stype and what would it cost me? everything on mine is good but the caliper was rigged together for some reason and the inside of the caliper stripped out where the hydralic line goes in,so I need either another old style or update..my wife hates that rattling one lol
but any help is much appriciated . Feel free to email me ASAP before our snow is gone as our aniversary is coming up and we always go snowmobiling for a weekend...THANKS A LOT! enmontgomery@xpressamerica.net

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.