Cosdra Season Opener @ Zurich Ontario - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forums
» Sponsors
Go Back   Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum > SNOWMOBILING SECTION > RACING

Old 07-08-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
Vintage Elan Guy

Where I sled: Bruce County and New Dundee area

Hi all:
I confirmed last night that the COSDRA Season opener will be held in Zurich, Ontario on Saturday and Sunday August 21 & 22. Two weeks prior to that there will be a test and tune weekend on Saturday and Sunday August 7 & 8.
Included this year will be 4 Vintage classes. They will be posted on the COSDRA web site at some time but e-mail or PM me for more info on the Vintage classes in the mean time.
See you there!
Rob
Vintage Elan Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2004, 10:14 PM   #2
paul yarek

Location: L7 C2 oakland twp 44 King St N RR 4 Scotland N0E 1R0, southwest of brantford, southern ontario
Mileage: 2487 miles
Primary Sled: 2007 blizzard 600
Where I sled: southern ontario and wisconsin.

i'll for sure be hitting the frankenmuth or the birch run races. i can go and mummy can do some shopping.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:02 PM   #3
Vintage Elan Guy

Hi all:
Well grass drag season is fast approaching and there is some good news for all of us Vintage guys.
COSDRA will be announcing that Vintage classes will be run at three events in Ontario this season as well as at least 2 in Michigan with the ASDRA and possibly a third.
There will be 4 classes as was reported before with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each class. As far as I know the vintage classes will also be eligible for the season points race but will require that you join COSDRA or ASDRA to be part of the points race.
Details including classes and rules will be posted on the COSDRA web site so I will direct you there to confirm but it looks like it will be as has been posted previously.
There will, however be no Test and Tune in Zurich on the 7th and 8th of August as Kris has done work on the track including planting more new grass and he want to give it a chance to grow more. That shouldn't be a big issue as we all have our machine tuned to the max anyway, right!!

The season opener is scheduled in Zurich, Ontario for August 21st and 22nd and should be an awesome weekend with lots of activities other than racing planned.

See you on race day!
Rob.

www.cosdra.com
Old 07-29-2004, 07:18 AM   #4
Vintage Elan Guy

Just got a bit more news. Snowmobiler TV will be at the season opener in Zurich on August 21 & 22. They are doing a special on racing at the track and not on the trail. They may be at other events throughout the season as well but for sure at the season opener.
For those of you that may not know, Snowmobiler TV is one of two major TV shows in Canada that is dedicated to snowmobiles. It is carried by many networks and TV stations across Canada. They have a featured part of their show for Vintage snowmobiles as well. If you have ever watched it, you would have seen some familiar faces and names of people you have met at different shows.

http://www.snowmobilertv.on.ca/

http://www.cosdra.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement