do a search on xtra 10.its been done on here and the info is there.hth
i found this one,not sure its what you need thou~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Joined: December 12, 2003
Member No.: 9,465
Primary Sled: 2002 xc-sp 600 edge
Where I Sled: rangely,jackman,moosehead,maine.
Year Started Sledding: 1985
Miles/kms this season: 500 miles
#1. 94 indy classic (evolved chassis) rear xc-101, front ifswillthis help any
#2. 96 indy 500 carb (evolved chassis) rear extra-10, front ifs
#3. 2000 XC700 SP ( the coolest sled on the planet) rear extra-10, front extra-10
distance from: axle to front hole
distance from: axle to back hole
distance between front and back hole
distance from: inside top of tunnel front hole
distance from: inside top of tunnel back hole
Now for the details, I learned a couple of new things:
1. Don't use the steering hoop to measure to anything. All three sleds had different measurements.
2. The rail profile changed on the extra-10 somewhere between 96 and 98. there is more rail towards the front tips of the suspension, about 1-1/4 inches.
3. Measurements taken from the driveshaft were measured from butting the tape measure up against the flat of the hex to the centerline of the holes and in a straight line parallel to the tunnel.
4. Measurements taken from the top inside of tunnel were taken from butting the tape measure against the support piece (corner brace that runs the length of the tunnel) to the centerline of the hole and in a straight line.
5. There are some differences between the front suspensions of the classic and the 500, although I believe these are minor I will do some more measuring in this area. Don't think I have anything to worry about.