Arctic Cat 440 F/c T1b440s1a Kawasaki Electric Start Complete - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forums
» Sponsors
Go Back   Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum > SNOWMOBILING EXTRAS! > CLASSIFIEDS > PARTS/ACCESSORIES/EQUIPMENT

Old 11-28-2007, 02:00 AM   #1
fleet1950

Mileage: .3
Primary Sled: Polaris Indy Trail 440
Where I sled: Near my house

I have a good used Arctic Cat 440 F/C Kawasaki T1B440S1A Engine. It is complete with clutch, walbro carb, full exhaust (says arctictron), engine mounting plate and both recoil and electric starter. I has the original wiring intact. It has 130+ psi compression and it zapped me when I was testing the compression so it does have spark but it does need spark plug boots (the wire ends are bare but intact).

I have read a little about this engine and as far as I can tell the kawasaki engines will fit almost any sled that came with a Kawasaki in it but I am not positive exactly what machines this will fit in. From what I found online this engine originally came in 73 Cheetah, Panther, and Puma models.

I live in the Wenatchee area but I travel in about a 200-300 mile radius of Wenatchee for work and I also travel to the Everett/Snohomish area fairly regularly so we may be able to work out delivery. I am looking for a reasonable offer so let me know. I will do my best to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.
fleet1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
hlm5793

Default Kawasaki 440 engine

Hi-

Do you still have the engine?

Thanks

Jerry
hlm5793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #3