2004 F7 Fighter Pilot EFI SnoPro - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forums
» Sponsors
Go Back   Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum > SNOWMOBILING EXTRAS! > CLASSIFIEDS > SLEDS/TRAILERS FOR SALE

Old 03-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Medic 909

Talking 2004 F7 Fighter Pilot EFI SnoPro

ONE OF A KIND..... I have a 2004 Arctic Cat Firecat F7 Fighter Pilot EFI SnoPro with only 900 miles on it !!!! As unbelievable as this may sound I have had the sled from day one and have yet to break 1000 miles. I have only ridden the sled approximately 15 times and usually in small increments. The sled has never been raced or wreck and was serviced every year. The sled has 144 studs, heated hand grips, hood screens, grip plates that were never installed and I also have all the matching clothes to the sled besides the helmet. The sled has been garage kept and is in great condition. Due to the lack of snow and time that I do not have anymore due to my job as paramedic. I hate to sell this machine but I have no choice. I am asking at least $5000 due to the low miles, the KBB states its worth 4585 with average miles, well this has extremely low miles and hours. This would be a great addition to any hardcore riders collection... Please contact me with any inquires..

JMoran595@hotmail.com

Last edited by Medic 909; 03-31-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Medic 909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2008, 07:52 AM   #2
X-COUNTRY CAT

Default fighter pilot

i'm very interested in your sled, can you phone me at
(204) 353-2369 my name is Darin, thanks
X-COUNTRY CAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement