Ontario's Interactive Trail Guide Makes Finding Snow Easy - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forums
» Sponsors
Go Back   Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum > SW INFORMATION SECTION > SNOWMOBILE WORLD NEWS

Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default Ontario's Interactive Trail Guide Makes Finding Snow Easy

For most snowmobilers, Mother Nature has been far from generous this winter. But just because you look out your window and see bare roads and brown grass doesn't mean there's no place to ride you just have to know where to look. Nobody makes that easier than the province of Ontario and the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC).

With the ultimate goal of improving the way trail information is made available to snowmobilers, the OFSC put the might of its 217 snowmobile clubs behind the idea of an Interactive Trail Guide. The results are astonishing a real-time look at the status of more than 30,000 kilometers of snowmobile trails in Ontario.

More: Ontario's Interactive Trail Guide Makes Finding Snow Easy on Snowmobile.com
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
mmgg

Mileage: 850miles in 10/11
Primary Sled: 600 polaris
Where I sled: 300 miles around thunder bay

I'm from Thunder Bay.ON,,,Note that these, OFSC maps leave out tons of info. on available services,dealerships,,fuel, dining and accom.
Even stuff like trail access parking, is left out.
mmgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
dlaine

Primary Sled: 08 Renegade 600, 87 El Tigre
Where I sled: MN, MT

I have heard that Kashabowie doesn't have fuel any more and Northern Light Lodge is unreliable (the new owner takes off and closes without warning). Do you know where the reliable fuel stops are in that area now? Are Gravel Lake and Shabaqua still reliable? Anywhere else to get gas in that area?

By the way - how is the snow up there? I have my RBCP in order and am heading up for a weekend in mid-Feb and another in early Mar...

dave
Advertisement