#%@king People! - Page 3 - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 02:07 PM

I'd give the same kids $20 to throw a lit M80 in his mailbox. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 03:02 PM

Hook it up to a live 220 wire. Turn it on at night and get ready to make popcorn.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 02:44 PM

Satyr- What you need to do is take your sled over to their house :undercover: WHEN THERE IS NO SNOW ON THE GROUND and just rip the $h*t out of their yard. Then draw a horse shoe with gasoline and light it! it will be perminate!

I quit getting mad and started getting even along time ago!!!! :bash: --->

Chree

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Hook it up to a live 220 wire. Turn it on at night and get ready to make popcorn.
[/b]

Try that they wont be doing that again Ill tell you what
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 11:16 PM

Satyr, sorry to hear about your neighborhood troubles. I was reading your story and feeling your pain, 'til I got to the part where the kids told you their dad PAID them to do it, LMAO! I started laughing out loud, thanks! I could just imagine your face being red already talking to these kids, then it had to get more red when they told you that. Then I could see their dad sitting in a white tank-top in his recliner, his belly hanging out, and a beer in his hand, with a grin on his face.

Seriously though, hope the cops help you out. If they end up saying there's nothing they can do, then you know you have the green light to have a little fun with the kids and their dad!! Do let us know how it turns out.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 04:24 PM

Iím sorry this is funny I would beat the crap out of that mail box to (just kidding) I hope the kids learn a lesson from all this but with a dad like that they have no chance. I live in a nice street but last year a 28 year old thug moved in with his parentís right across from me. In the summer he has near 20 people over causing trouble. The street calls the cops on them all the time but it never helps. I have gone to extreme measures to lock my sleds up. I installed a garage door opener, a new lock on the door, 1 big azz chain and lock that I wrap around the front suspension and a wire lock I run through the tracks. Not much more I can do. Itís kind of a pain when I just want to go for a quick ride it takes me 10 min to unlock everything.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 06:41 PM

Quote:
[/b]
Electric fence transformer is better, less risk of death. I did that to a pumpkin smasher one year. It was funny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page