looking for group to ride with - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2014, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

looking for group to ride with

i live in the barrie area in elmvale i am 36 years of age!!ATM i ride the trails alone cause i dont really know anyone to ride with i have a trail pass and i have insurance my sled is legit i run a 2001 mxz 800 i been rideing for years not so much the trails but some trails and lakes looking for a good group to ride with and become friends..BTW i dont drink and ride i value my life as i have a family also enjoy fishing summer or winter,hockey baseball basketball,,,if your in my area and intrested in meeting new riders shoot me a message .......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2014, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

Oh well I will keep on rideing regardless of company on a brighter note I won't have to stop to wait for anyone lol happy trails people..
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2014, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Just made plans to head up north to espanola to ride on my home town trails with couple buddy's should be interesting since I don't have any rideing pals here yet not gonna ride and waste winter only comes once a year and we got three feet of snow braap braap braap can't wait till TGIF bring it happy trails boys and girls

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2014, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Talking Weekend fun

We ended up rideing 250kms and got some fishing done on lake penage it was a great weekend and weather was perfect conditions was a great time love the out doors
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2014, 10:38 PM

Fun times! How was the fishing? We don't have the die-hard fishermen out west, there's a few that brave the ice, but not many!

2007 RMK 700, 2008 RMK 600, 1995 AC Prowler 2-up, 1980? AC Cheetah
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Premium Member

Glad you got some riding in! I always go back 'home' to ride - much better snow and I have a friend that works construction in the summer and just rides all winter!!!

I never understood why people out west don't ride on lakes. I finally asked someone when we took a trip to ID. As soon as he said 'hot springs' it all made sense to me! I ride lakes in the mid-west all the time - don't touch them out west!

dave

Waiting for snow again...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-03-2014, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Rideing and fishing

Well the fishing this passed weekend wasn't the best but it was still a really really nice day on the ice and the lakes are frosen good 3 feet of ice foot half of powder and a bit of slush in some spots and temp was perfect around -8 I loved it only problem was waiting for my buddy on his xlt all day lol other wise can't wait to ride again
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2014, 02:32 PM

Been an awesome riding winter. Ride on!

Sent from Snowmobile.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page