For Sell 1993 Ski Doo Formula Plus X Rave - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

hi, here you have a RARE limited edition 1993 ski doo formula plus X 580 rave water cooled sled that is in great condition.this ski doo has ONLY 2100 miles on it. this sled came with the update suspension. which has adjustable shocks, and has hand warmers. hood is in 98% shape. has a very small crack on the front. ( see pic ) engine is CRISP, starts on the first pull. with low miles on it. frame is in 100 % shape. track is new. ( used very little ). front ski's are stock. ( metal ). seat has two very very small tares. ( see pic's ) on the rear of the sled on the right side, the plastic is cracked, ( see pic's ) when ski doo built this sled they built it for racing back in its day. but the new ski doo's now days are lighter so they are faster. but this sled IS and i mean IS fast. for a 1993 ski doo formula plus X rave 580. this is a very well maintained sled. i am the second owner. this sled did not come with a title in 1993. but i will sell it with a bill of sale or i can get a hold of the original owner and see if we can get a title after auction ends. all gages work and lights. i took off the airbox to go over the carbs and just laid it in the engine compartment for the pic's. but its all stock. you will not buy a better sled of its kind in better shape.comes with an extra clutch belt,spark plugs and two tool poaches. contact [email protected] [email protected]. sold as is. PS. i was asked a question about the chain case and just was looking around at the case which in external looked good but noticed that the sled will need a break cable. just wanted to post that on here. i want to be as honest as i can before anyone wants to buy this sled. ps. you can call me too. 717-538-0757 cell.
i live in the lancaster county area pa. pick her up. i see that i could not post the pic's that i wanted to. so , if anyone is intrested. email me and i will send you the pic's.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 08:04 AM Thread Starter

still for sell.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

btt

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

came on guys. make me an offer and take this rare sled off my hands.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 05:32 AM Thread Starter

btt
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

just had her out today, crazy fast sled. still for sell.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 10:55 PM

Sorry man......would love to work out a deal with you....but PA is just too far to travel. It'd cost me $500 just to get there and back. lol. Good luck with the sale though. Nice looking sled, it's look good in my garage.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 07:24 AM Thread Starter

thanks man, and sorry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page