Snowmobileworld 2008 Stateside Ride For Charity - Page 2 - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Administrator_X

Quote:
I would be up to making the ribbions to wear agian this year . But this year still have the drawing ,figure a way to make it fair for everyone that did keep it all wk. Last year it seamed that alot of people lost theirs during the week out riding , maybe it was just the way they where pinned on or where it was pinned. Maybe hat tacks to hold them on this year so there's not so much of a chance of it flopping around and catching on things. I think it could of been the pins themselfs coming undone when they got pulled on , dose'nt take much to tweak a safety pin out of shape
I think if we have a prize already dedicated to the drawing at the begining , people might make it a point to try not losing it .

OH and i'll do the ribbions for the sleds too. Would anyone be up for some kind of sticker honoring the event ? Just something to put on your sled, truck, or trailer to show your support to a good cause
mutt[/b]
I like the ribbon idea. Maybe you could just make a tag for each ribbon and have the tag filled out by the recipient. Then just use the tag for the drawing.

I had a sticker drawn up last year, but the people never got them done. I can try again this year if you like, but I would go to a different source.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
I like the ribbon idea. Maybe you could just make a tag for each ribbon and have the tag filled out by the recipient. Then just use the tag for the drawing.

I had a sticker drawn up last year, but the people never got them done. I can try again this year if you like, but I would go to a different source.[/b]
I'll see what the graphic guy will doo where im getting my graphics done for my sled . Maybe he can whip something up along with a few other items as a donation on his behalf. He wanted to do something last year but ran out of time .

Oh .. we will need THE LETTER too for the donation drive , I ve already talked to the 2 dealers about it this year(great lakes power sports, nord ride motorsports).

mutt

post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Administrator_X

Quote:
I'll see what the graphic guy will doo where im getting my graphics done for my sled . Maybe he can whip something up along with a few other items as a donation on his behalf. He wanted to do something last year but ran out of time .

Oh .. we will need THE LETTER too for the donation drive , I ve already talked to the 2 dealers about it this year(great lakes power sports, nord ride motorsports).
mutt[/b]

If you're going to have it done, I would like you to take a look at the one we have drawn up and use that one if possible.

I have the letter here. We are just going over it to make sure that everything is right.

post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
If you're going to have it done, I would like you to take a look at the one we have drawn up and use that one if possible.[/b]

Sure thing big guy :thumbsup: I ll mention it to him when I go to get my lettering done for my sled to see if he would be intrested and go from there. How big and how many would we like?

rick

post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Administrator_X

Quote:
Sure thing big guy :thumbsup: I ll mention it to him when I go to get my lettering done for my sled to see if he would be intrested and go from there. How big and how many would we like?

rick[/b]

I think they were 1 1/2 x 8, but I really can't remember for sure. And they were printed and die cut, so it wasn't just printed on there like a bumper sticker.
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-25-2007, 01:33 PM

Did a little SW PR work on the way home from the union hall today . I have 2 more donors for the ride just have to go back when I get the letter.

One is Wheel refinishers who said they could do a gift voucher for powder coating . The other is Wheels USA in oxford mi (dealer) who would donate, he said the sled stuff is coming out in 2 weeks.

rick

post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to mxzwfo
Quote:
Did a little SW PR work on the way home from the union hall today . I have 2 more donors for the ride just have to go back when I get the letter.

One is Wheel refinishers who said they could do a gift voucher for powder coating . The other is Wheels USA in oxford mi (dealer) who would donate, he said the sled stuff is coming out in 2 weeks.

rick[/b]
you are the man Rick.....thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My MXZ
MXZWFO
http://img102.mytextgraphics.com/fla...dfc62df05b.gif
life is too short...I am having too much fun
I Doo-Doo U
[b]2007 Charity Ride Pictures
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-18-2007, 06:37 PM

We've got Extreme powersports in Gaylord covered :thumbsup:
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
We've got Extreme powersports in Gaylord covered :thumbsup:[/b]

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

My MXZ
MXZWFO
I Doo-Doo U
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

It wont be long...

My MXZ
MXZWFO
I Doo-Doo U
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page