Snowmobileworld.com Charity Ride 08 - Page 2 - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Master Embalmer

Quote:
The whole week is the SW ride. As far as one main ride, if there is one, it is usually on Wednesday or Thursday. But don't worry Richard, there will be plenty to do and rides every day.

Why not come on up and ride with us all week and then head to Gaylord for just a few days. The riding in the Munising area is much better than in Gaylord.[/b]
We are looking at the dates and attempting to put it together and will let ya'll know.

Richard & Terri

Current Snowmobile Toy
2007 Arctic Cat Panther 660
2007 Arctic Cat Z570LX
2008 Triton 2-Place Trailer

"It is better to own and have sit in the garage than not to own at all!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to someone11 Send a message via MSN to someone11
I wont be able to make it. Missing a whole week of school my senior year is a very bad idea, but ill see about making it to the bbq.

Nick

"thank God for steel wool"

"Snow is like sex...You never know when you're going to get it, nor do you know how long it's going to last."

Restoration video-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXB_03EqGWU

preffered email- [email protected]

https://www.snowmobileworld.com/forum/index...72582&st=30
post #13 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 06:24 PM
journeyman sled/motorhead

Send a message via Yahoo to dooman
Quote:
I wont be able to make it. Missing a whole week of school my senior year is a very bad idea, but ill see about making it to the bbq.[/b]
you can make just one day or so, if you want. there is no reason for you to count yourself out because of the entire week thing. had one member show up for a days ride last year. seems I had to go fetch him at the end of the day . yeah a couple others too ,want names .

"DREAM AS THOUGH YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS THOUGH YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TOMMORROW" JAMES DEAN

post #14 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 07:51 PM

Quote:
you can make just one day or so, if you want. there is no reason for you to count yourself out because of the entire week thing. had one member show up for a days ride last year. seems I had to go fetch him at the end of the day . yeah a couple others too ,want names .[/b]
That is the truth! I was with them as was Double A :thumbsup: Barry is the man when it comes to driving in a Blizzard That is one bad Dodge truck and trailer :thumbsup: It would be worth it !!! !!! !!! A great bunch of people :thumbsup: The last thing you need to worry about is being stranded or broke down, Between this bunch there is no problem that can't be taken care of !!! I was not there for 10 minutes when the phone rang and I was off with MXZWFO ( Who I had never met) to pick-up a couple of sled that had brokendown... I would go anywhere with these people as I said a great bunch of people...who I consider friends and do things with year round :thumbsup:
post #15 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to snow4mydooplz
Hey Ladies.........I don't know if you have read in the SW main chariy ride thread that I have suggested an all woman's ride one morning/afternoon.

I just wanted to see what you girls thought about this and to see if you would be up for that or perhaps think it would not be a good thing. There would be quite a few of us so I'm not too concerned about safety as it comes in numbers and I know we would have some sort of communication ability if we had a breakdown of some kind.

Are you girls up for this? I for one want to show the men we can doo this ! ,and have a blast doing it too.......We can call it the " girls ride out" lol

Allison

Just Doo It ! 500ss REV Adrenaline extended
former sled 1997 500 formula deluxe
Snowmobilers doo it til it melts!
post #16 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to mxzwfo
Quote:
Hey Ladies.........I don't know if you have read in the SW main chariy ride thread that I have suggested an all woman's ride one morning/afternoon.

I just wanted to see what you girls thought about this and to see if you would be up for that or perhaps think it would not be a good thing. There would be quite a few of us so I'm not too concerned about safety as it comes in numbers and I know we would have some sort of communication ability if we had a breakdown of some kind.

Are you girls up for this? I for one want to show the men we can doo this ! ,and have a blast doing it too.......We can call it the " girls ride out" lol

Allison[/b]
Deb will ride!!!!!!!!!!!

My MXZ
MXZWFO
http://img102.mytextgraphics.com/fla...dfc62df05b.gif
life is too short...I am having too much fun
I Doo-Doo U
[b]2007 Charity Ride Pictures
post #17 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 09:10 AM

Quote:
That is the truth! I was with them as was Double A :thumbsup: Barry is the man when it comes to driving in a Blizzard That is one bad Dodge truck and trailer :thumbsup: It would be worth it !!! !!! !!! A great bunch of people :thumbsup: The last thing you need to worry about is being stranded or broke down, Between this bunch there is no problem that can't be taken care of !!! I was not there for 10 minutes when the phone rang and I was off with MXZWFO ( Who I had never met) to pick-up a couple of sled that had brokendown... I would go anywhere with these people as I said a great bunch of people...who I consider friends and do things with year round :thumbsup:[/b]
Really our mishaps were very minor vs's the number of sleds we had in our event . With close to 55 sleds running I think we only had one meltdown, a split hyfax that ate a rail, and one event where we were turned around which put us very low on fuel and oil and did'nt want to chance it being stranded out inthe bush. Oh and one kitty that did'nt want to drink from the straw .I was in everyone of these adventures and everyone made sure we had a plan to make sure everyone was safe and accounted for. The only one I was worried about was johnny when we left him at the seney bar to wait for the trailer , really thought they would have to load johnny up too .

We all have enough years and miles under us to know a person could be in some serious trouble out there and thats the last thing we would want to see.

Someone11, I use to be gone from school a week some times 2 for deer hunting trips with the family and always worked it out with the school . I made up my work or took it with me or even doubled up before the trip . Through all the years of school I never was there during hunting season , even when I went to college I made arrangments for the week off. Teachers are pretty good if you work out a plan, mabye you could use the trip as a assignment of sort. Besides I think you would learn more on the trip than sitting in that class room :undercover: lol.

mutt

post #18 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:

Allison[/b]
I'm sure Jen will ride :thumbsup:
post #19 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 10:10 AM

Quote:

Allison[/b]
One thing is.. we will need to make sure your not just going to the jack pine !! , we all know who's in the basement

mutt

post #20 of 446 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 10:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to JasonF
Quote:
Really our mishaps were very minor vs's the number of sleds we had in our event . With close to 55 sleds running I think we only had one meltdown, a split hyfax that ate a rail, and one event where we were turned around which put us very low on fuel and oil and did'nt want to chance it being stranded out inthe bush. Oh and one kitty that did'nt want to drink from the straw .I was in everyone of these adventures and everyone made sure we had a plan to make sure everyone was safe and accounted for. The only one I was worried about was johnny when we left him at the seney bar to wait for the trailer , really thought they would have to load johnny up too .

We all have enough years and miles under us to know a person could be in some serious trouble out there and thats the last thing we would want to see.

mutt[/b]
You weren't there for my little mishap didn't put me out of commision though, just need a bunch of zip ties to get me finished the rest of the week Good thing I was riding with my insurance man as AAA was literally on the sceen in 5 seconds or less

[img]Past
77 polaris colt 340
78 artic cat el tigre 440
96 formula sl 500
98 formula z 583
02 mxz 700
current 05 Renegade-X 600 SDI w/1.75 track
04 GSX 500ss (wife)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page