Tundra LT V800 exhaust glowing red - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Tundra LT V800 exhaust glowing red

Help! Took the sled (2009 Tundra LT V800) for a drive and the exhaust became red entirely in only a couple of kilometer not pushing it. I did change the muffler on it since I was also having problem leaving the sled on idle and not shutting down. The muffler really help... Seem to run better now and easier to start but as soon as I drive it the muffler turn red completely... Check the spark plug and one of them as gaz on it. Put new spark plug to see and it does the same thing...Spark plug turn more black then brown like suppose too and one of them as gaz on it... I did check for a blocage somewhere in the exhaust system can't find nothing wrong. I do have the manual for the sled but there is no instruction on how to do a compression test only a leak test and I don't have the proper tool to lock down the camshaft to perform that test...Is there another way to lock the camshaft without the locking tool? What could be my problem here? Beside that sled seems to run fine.

Last edited by christhache; 01-06-2020 at 05:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhache View Post
Help! Took the sled (2009 Tundra LT V800) for a drive and the exhaust became red entirely in only a couple of kilometer not pushing it. I did change the muffler on it since I was also having problem leaving the sled on idle and not shutting down. The muffler really help... Seem to run better now and easier to start but as soon as I drive it the muffler turn red completely... Check the spark plug and one of them as gaz on it. Put new spark plug to see and it does the same thing...Spark plug turn more black then brown like suppose too and one of them as gaz on it... I did check for a blocage somewhere in the exhaust system can't find nothing wrong. I do have the manual for the sled but there is no instruction on how to do a compression test only a leak test and I don't have the proper tool to lock down the camshaft to perform that test...Is there another way to lock the camshaft without the locking tool? What could be my problem here? Beside that sled seems to run fine.
seo course in sri ganganagar

digimarketingworld understands that every business is unique. That’s why our SEO services in the Sri Ganganagar customize a digital strategy specific to your business needs. We spare no resources to ensure your website is optimized precisely to Google’s known variables.

Our Sri Ganganagar SEO consultants have been optimizing websites for the past 8 years. We customize your SEO strategy specific to the business goals and timelines. in order to improve your rankings. Are you ready to increase your website’s traffic? Hire us to be your Search Engine Optimization experts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page