Snowmobile World banner

The Best Multipurpose Skiis

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  dooitslow 
#1 ·
What do you guys and gals think are the most vesatile ski. There is the new powder pro's, the sidehiller II, summit parabolics. Lots of choices these days. I was thinking of a set of powder pros for those days when your off trails all day.

Last edited by permafrost at Sep 29 2002, 10:38 AM

#2 ·
I was looking at a picture of the summit that won stock king of the hill at jackson hole and he's using ski-doo dual keel skis. I've never seen those mountain guys using oem before. Must say something for these skis, and you've aleady got them permafrost. I have a set of parabolics on mine and like them compared to the old steel skis I had before.

#3 ·
Regor is the king of the hole in powder or is it a more of a bumpy steep trail? The dual runners from bombi were amazing last year they were really great on the trail and better than my bombi flex skiis in powder. I just dont have much to compare against. I was thinkin the new powder pros would give some really good control in the powder but iffy on the trails. especially in narrow stance mode.

#5 ·
Are they using the twin carbide design from simmons? The bombi presicions are concave also. I would like to compare the two.]

oops I amlost forgot nice sled OMOTM. :sly: Whats your user id stand for and where is AK. Thanxs permafrost

Last edited by permafrost at Sep 30 2002, 02:06 PM

#7 ·
We are in our mid 30,s but plan to be riding for many more years. Kool ID.
Nice sleds Im sure they are a blast to ride. I see you have an army of atv's . We are avid atv enthusiasts too.

#8 ·
omotm,looks like you live in a beautiful area,im jealous :D welcome aboard,and keep the cool pics coming :D

#15 ·
the camoplasts are very inexpensive. they turn well, track fair,& don't seem to follow ruts bad, overall a great ski for the money. great steel ski replacement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.