03 Snopro Zr440 First Ride Awsome - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Can't believe its here! Black and chrome graphics look great. new fox zero X shocks. new fin for cooling brakes. track . snoflap. this thing fly's took it across the yaRD ONE WORD AWSOME
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 07:02 AM

I take it the brake is underhood this year.Pics we need pics.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 08:21 AM

How did you get it already???? I thought it was coming out this weekend and the racers can pick them up at the factory!?!?
Is it the Z fan cooled?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 09:02 AM

Where's the picture???????????????
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 09:04 AM

Thumbs down

Well. I did some research and found out they did ship some early. Hmmm. Usually they hold off till after race school don't they?
I don't know, but anyway, here's some pics!
2003 ZR SnoPro Pics!
Enjoy!
:0:
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Yes the brake is under the hood! NO choke cable you have to open hood and manually choke to start! underhood looks really clean and more organized than the 02! The Fox Zero X alum body shocks are extremely light! Brake cooler looks cool! Grean A Arms with snopro decals is a nice touch! We live by Flint Mich our dealer got it wendsday and we put it together wend afternoon. The box and paper work was marked HOT!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 10:10 AM

Yup, thats a snopro. But no one has mentioned anything about the important things. who cares about BNG. what about the steering issues? Ski-doo and polaris made significant changes to thier stockers this year. Ski-doo is now in the rev chassie and they kicked cats butt last year in mod class. Ya I know Tucker won mod title but look at the support team he had and he was the only competitive cat out there. The Fox zero's are a nice addition but I still see ACT stickers on the shock pixs I saw. you don't win races by looking good.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 10:26 AM

Shouldn't everyone be jumping all over this sled with comments like, "It looks the same as last year" , "What nothing new, they are falling behind".

I remember comments like that when the Red team released their sled, in 2002 and 2003.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 08:54 PM

YEAH LOL,SO TRUE F3 600 ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH SAME OLD GREEN CAT AS LAST YEAR.IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A NEW HOOD IT ISN'T A NEW SLED NO MATTER WHATS UNDER THE HOOD OR SEAT.ACCORDING TO SOME ANY WAY.MY QUESTION IS FOR EXAMPLE ATV'S .CAT AND POLARIS SELL MORE ATV'S THAN SLEDS SO WHY AREN'T OUR ATV 'S ALL RADICAL AND REDESIGNED EVERY YEAR?I THINK THAT POLARIS SLED LOOKS GREAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE PRO-X AND AN EVEN BIGGER FAN OF TRADITIONAL LOOKING SLEDS.NOT ALL THESE ANGLES AND CORNERS ALL OVER THE PLACE.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 12:07 AM

I will agree, the PRO X is a nice sled. My favorite sled in the world is probably still the 2001 PRO X 440.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page