Sled Rental Question. - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

I will be going with a group of about six up to Paradise, MI in the UP after Christmas. One of our freinds will most likely need to rent a ride up there. Anyone know of a good place we should go to pick one up for him? Did a web search and didn't find to much.

Thanx.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 08:12 PM
journeyman sled/motorhead

Send a message via Yahoo to dooman
cannot remember the name of the place ,but it is right next to the yukon inn(the cabin bar).they rented cats last year.

"DREAM AS THOUGH YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS THOUGH YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TOMMORROW" JAMES DEAN
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 08:36 PM

Just down the road in Newberry you can rent from Pinkleman's.

Spaceman
MEAN GREEN RACING
On The Gas Kickin' ###
Elyria, Ohio

'04 Sabercat700efiLX
'97 ZR580efi
'81 Citation
'72 Panther
You Can Fly With EFI

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 08:39 PM

Heres a link to Rentals in the U.P. the headquarters is in Newberry. It's the next town west of Paradise.

Spaceman
MEAN GREEN RACING
On The Gas Kickin' ###
Elyria, Ohio

'04 Sabercat700efiLX
'97 ZR580efi
'81 Citation
'72 Panther
You Can Fly With EFI
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 09:39 PM

Is there any Night-life in Paradise?

Or is it just a spot to ride and sleep?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 12:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to JasonF
Try not to rent from the Shell gas station in Paradise, I can not remember the name though. The guy who runs the shop is a complete ###, he does rental and repair work on sleds and thinks he is gods gift to snowmobiliers. I stopped in there on a ride last winter looking for a screw for my wifes Hjc helmet, the whole time he was looking he was complaining out loud how people always waste his time with small dollar stuff. I just kept quiet, seeing I needed that screw, some people have no vision, had he been more personable, he would be getting repeat customers like myself. Instead I'll never go back and hopfully no one that reads this will either.

[img]Past
77 polaris colt 340
78 artic cat el tigre 440
96 formula sl 500
98 formula z 583
02 mxz 700
current 05 Renegade-X 600 SDI w/1.75 track
04 GSX 500ss (wife)
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 01:15 AM

when i stayed in paradise i didnt really look for sled rentals, i know they have them somewhere. but the people there are really cool, i have some Freinds that own the Bed and breakfeast In Raco, they sell gas too. anyways we had some problems with my sleds suspension last year and i went into town looking for some random parts, well i stopped at this place where they would fix up your snowmobile if you were havin problems, well i showed him what i needed and he pointed to a big box of Random snowmobile screws,nuts, and bolts and i found some parts that would work after about a hour, he gave me the parts for free too. Paradise is a nice place to ride. as for the nightlife, i dont think there is one, but i may be wrong.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 02:08 AM

Jason we must be talking about the same place, the guy wasnt too bad, but he did seem like a cocky know it all.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Sweet, thanx for the help guys. If I can't get my one buddy to loan out his ride to our other friend then a renting it will be. I'm not to worried about the night life cause we don't get too much snow in IN. I think we are going to spend as many hours on the trails as possible. Plus I think I will be the only one of legal age. Glad to hear there are nice people up there.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 09:02 PM

www.fishandhuntshop.com

The Fish and Hunt shop have rentals all over the eastern UP. Their sleds are all new, and they will go anywhere to pick you up if you have a problem. We have rented from them several times.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page