What they realy mean - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

I rember seeing this in a mag once anybody else got some.. * * * for sale one___ low miles fastes sled around with new windshield *ect * they mean *to fast for me just rolled it. * for sale nice sled with low miles. * they mean can`t get this running long enough to put miles on it * * *jeff in nh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 01:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to performancex Send a message via Yahoo to performancex
well thanks for the tips

$0 I built exactly the sled I wanted to!!
https://www.snowmobileworld.com/forum...1100146169.gif
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 02:46 PM

the best i have seen so far was " fastest sled around, excelente condition, never raced" *then how do you no its the fastest ? *

Last edited by DanR at May 01, 2002, 12:47pm

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2002, 10:22 AM

Location: L7 C2 oakland twp 44 King St N RR 4 Scotland N0E 1R0, southwest of brantford, southern ontario
what i like is the 2-3 year old sleds with 1500 miles that have new sliders , new skis, new track and everything else that needs to be replaced on a high mileage sled.

IF WE GIVE ALL THE PROFIT TO THE IMPORTS WHAT WILL BE LEFT?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2002, 06:30 PM

who hasn't seen the ads stating all Canada miles or all Maine miles, there may be smoother trails but I haven't been lucky enough to find all perfect trails either place when I've been there.
How many miles are put on at or near wide open throttle on lakes or rail road beds?
watch these ads this fall especially with the marginal conditions this past winter all over
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2002, 11:19 PM

Location: L7 C2 oakland twp 44 King St N RR 4 Scotland N0E 1R0, southwest of brantford, southern ontario
i remember before i bought my sled you know the transition that you make when buying something first you talk to some sled owners then buy an auto trader. when i first started casually looking a friend of mine said never buy new and never buy a sled from around this area we live in he said best to buy from the parry sound area. anyways i bought new and ironically my first trip was to parry sound late in the season and when i rode along hitting the odd big rock sticking out of the trails here and there i couldn't help but ask myself why rocks are good for a sled when in my area it is the best farm growing area in north america without the rocks.

IF WE GIVE ALL THE PROFIT TO THE IMPORTS WHAT WILL BE LEFT?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2002, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

as with most things we live and learn. i think a good check of the sled means more than the miles(many unhook them) I would rather get a sled that was ridden hard and well maintained,than a 2 yeor old one that they did zip to because they trade every year or two. my old fz has 9500 or so miles but i have a stack of slips to show when i sell it this fall ...thanks jeff in nh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page