Ontario people - Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

Location: L7 C2 oakland twp 44 King St N RR 4 Scotland N0E 1R0, southwest of brantford, southern ontario
i think that a ride for us ontario yocals should be in the cards, i'll plan it. i think somewhere within 2 hours of barrie but first let's get the dates down. *

IF WE GIVE ALL THE PROFIT TO THE IMPORTS WHAT WILL BE LEFT?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 02:45 AM

If im free and we have snow ill be there. *

Parry sound or Mazanaw would be my picks of riding areas.

Parry sound as you know paul is north of barrie and Mazanaw is north of bellville. *

I like Mazanaw. *Very nice people and the trails suite the Mach. *Rail lines and very wide but curvy trails. *(Very fun on any sled. *Its like driving a F1 track.)
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 03:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sled Dogg
Hey Paul, where ahave you been? Your colorful commentary has been sorely missed! I'm game for the ride, and now I'll be aloud to sit in the inner circle with my DOO project. I guess I just saw the commercial to many times so now I'm DOOing the DOO! *Let's ride!!
Caleb

Caleb Lamley
Quick Oil Change Managment & Consulting

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 11:40 AM

Thumbs up

Sounds good to this guy I agree with machzzz1 on the mazinaw area.Way less traffic,great trails and the people in that area are super friendly It would be a fair drive for paul
though but one truely worth it.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 07:10 PM

I'm in. *Its a farther drive for me than Paul, but I'll make it.

We should probably wait for some snow though. *Unless were taking the quads?

FishHog
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 07:42 PM

Thumbs up

Mazinaw is ahop skip and a throttle crack from here. I know a really good loop.We can come back Skootamatta access road * * Your mach should be happy there Machzed1.But unless there is snow Team Renegade will be basing out of Cochrane next winter Hopefully cold enough too so we can run Limrick and Mephisto lakes. We could hit the airstrip for a few friendly races * * I bet I could even get Bushman Johnny to hook up with us for that ride. I have never known ANYONE to spend a day with Bushman Johnny and not come back with some crazy story.Crazy B has a few of his own with Johnny.If there is snow Team Renegade is in. * Might even be able to get MachZed69 down for the ride.
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 10:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sled Dogg
Lady K,
Your required to bring cupcakes to last the trip. This is your duty as Official S-World Cupcake Baker.A
All those in favor say So!
Caleb

Caleb Lamley
Quick Oil Change Managment & Consulting
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 11:53 PM

Thumbs up

*Sounds good to me can`t wait. If it can happen up this way Im right on the trail about 10 min out of Bracebridge. Lots of room for everyone to unload. Man now Im pumped Oooooooo Ya I agree Lady K you have to bring the Baking...
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 12:45 AM Thread Starter

Location: L7 C2 oakland twp 44 King St N RR 4 Scotland N0E 1R0, southwest of brantford, southern ontario
well we'll have to pick the time and have a plan b date also in case we have too much snow for the first trip. i'll get a look at a calender in the next couple days.

IF WE GIVE ALL THE PROFIT TO THE IMPORTS WHAT WILL BE LEFT?
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 01:31 AM

LadyK Team renegade will allways be 1 step behind team Mach!!! *If there is a team Mach *.

Reading your posts you sound like you really like cochrane. *I got close but will definitly have to make it out there next season.

Also LadyK. *I must run really close to where you live. *I ride limrick all the time and there is an airstrip really close to the oneside of it. *I run on that all the time. *Maybe its the one your talking about. *I got a cottage 30min south of there and a hunt camp right in the middle of that place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowmobile World : Your #1 Snowmobile Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page