Snowmobile World banner

Where Can I Ride?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  raceguy 
#1 ·
alright i just bought a brand new 2007 Arctic Cat and i need places to let her lose anyone know any good trails i like about 30 mins. away from scranton in a little town called Tunkhannock, thanks for the help

Nick

#2 ·
alright i just bought a brand new 2007 Arctic Cat and i need places to let her lose anyone know any good trails i like about 30 mins. away from scranton in a little town called Tunkhannock, thanks for the help

Nick[/b]
Up in the Pocono's there are some trails can't think of the name.. Just talking about it last night. A friend from Lancaster was there last weekend, he loved it.. I'll say stay off the Hill (tughill) need more snow in Ny. Just passed ya by on the way home Sunday.. End up with any snow where your at, was coming down pretty good?? Brad

#3 ·

Nick[/b]

Can you trailer your sled Nick?

What did ya get for a sled?

We're about 40 miles up the road from you....and when the snow flies, we ride!

Duane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.