Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they look awesome.  I saw it in a new mag ( leaving out name for a reason! )  It was intro-ed at the Brickyard NASCAR race a few weeks back.  It's available in the 600 HO and the 800.  Have to get to ur dealer fast, one per dealer, very limited edition.  Im trying to get one...are you?

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
no I am not trying to get one ,but my dealer does have one coming in.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Heres some pics

Even the stock rev gauges look awsome. Theres no replacement for analog gauges.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That thing is awesome.  I am glad to see that it looks good.  Ski-Doos last attempt at a limited edition sled was that ugly Olympic edition.  My dealer could not give that thing away.  I have a Tony Haikonen limited edition MXZ670HO.  Doo did a good job on this sled and the Mike Houle Mach Z in 99.  The REVs are all awesome.  I am finally ready to give up my sweet Rotary Valve engine for a Reed valve just so I can get a REV.  I wish Doo would build a REV 800HO like everyone else BUT I want the 800HO to be a Rotary Valve not a crappy reed valve engine.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
No kidding.  I loved the rotary valved engines and they are probably the best 2 strokes ever built.  

They did have there starting problems and size and weight were a issue but i think a smart engineer at bombardier/rotax could fix this up.

·
Registered
518 Posts
If I were rich I might buy one, but I'm poor.  

They want $11,249 Canadian! How much is that American$?
Here's another pic I found.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Conversion results  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11,249.00 Canadian dollars = 7,226.65 US dollars  

Exchange rate: 0.642426  
Rate valid as of: 8/26/2002

1 - 10 of 10 Posts