Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am extremely impressed with my finished 01 mxz 800 project sled. It took me a year and a half but it was worth it. I owe alot of thanks to damon at glhracing. To make a very long story short this thing is a mind blowing, jaw dropping, eye bulging, out of control beast on a mission straight out of h*%!. It all came together like a perfect puzzle after some final tunning and it still has more in it with some little adjustments. In the beginning i just wanted to beat the zr900, but as it turnes out it will take a highly well tunned grass dragger to even run with my snow setup. I have already beat some very fast grass drag setup sleds that placed well at haydays. (IMPRESSIVE). I am currently looking for zr900,s and f7,s to put to rest all the hype about how slow and problematic the 01 mxz 800,s are supposed to be. Again cudos to GLHRACING. Thanks damon talk to you soon. SPEED !!!!!!!! Also great thanks to Don emery at DNE perf. and kelsey at RK tek.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Speed,

Thanks for the compliment. That's what I love about tuning, the finnished result. I will say your sled was pretty difficult to tune over the phone. You would think that all the technology today would provide better phone service.

Can I start on my sled now???!!! LOL

As always feel free to call.

Damon

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK damon, I guess i'll let you start tweaking on your sled now. If you didn't live so far away i would love to let you check this beast out, i think you would be proud. Still no snow but i am hopeful. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts