Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to move this sled. Its a 2001 Ski-doo Formula 500LC w/ electric Start and reverse. Track is 1.25 lug running 96 (?) 1.37 carbide studs and polymer extra high backers down the center. Heated grips, heated throttle thumb warmer, outlet for electric sheild, Precision Skis. Color is red with a grey belly pan. Belly pan protector is red. Sled is in very good condition, stored indoors with cover for trailering.

I will log on within two days with pictures and exact mileage. Mileage is around 1567 (?). Excellent on fuel and super reliable regardless of temperatures for starting. Never beat on, this was her first sled. Asking $2000 or best offer. Contact me at 860-644-1687 or e-mail or PM. Thank You

I can deliver if with in a 3 hour trip.

Here are the pics. I took them this morning, I need to clean the sled up. The little white balls you see are moth balls. Keeps the mice away. My son's first ride is on this sled so he wanted his picture with it before it goes.....

The windcsreen on this sled is mine from my 800, her windscreen is on my sled and it is NOT cracked. I will be swapping them back. When I ride, I swap windscreens with the registration, depending if my son is with me (ride the 500) or I am alone (ride the 800)

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated pictures. Easier to see the sled.

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This sled has been SOLD!!! Thank You for the PM's

Do the Doo....now down to one doo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts