Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2001 Ski doo Touring 500F, and a chance at getting a 2" track from a Yamaha very cheap. I can't find any where if it will fit. I know the length is the same-136", but what about the drive/pitch? Anyone know for sure if it will fit or not? :confused:

·
Registered
361 Posts
So I have a 2001 Ski doo Touring 500F, and a chance at getting a 2" track from a Yamaha very cheap. I can't find any where if it will fit. I know the length is the same-136", but what about the drive/pitch? Anyone know for sure if it will fit or not? :confused:[/b]

go to ski-doo.com and you can find out

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been there already, The only thing it says is that it is a 136" track. Anyways, I dont think SkiDoo would list what tracks from the competition would would fit my machine. Any one?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they are the same. With a 2" paddle track on a fan motor will kill the performance above 30mph.[/b]

Yeah I thought about that, Not that the thing is a rocket ship though. I'm not one to do 75 mph down a trail, but I do like getting up to speed quick. Hard deal to pass up for $50 though especially since its in good shape.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
yes as MXZ said it will fit

but if you want you can shave the 2inches down to 1.5inches and still be great in deep snow but not melt sliders like a 2imcher

1 - 6 of 6 Posts