Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body use the Hot Seat kit for the 02 VES 700? If so any fed back? How about V-Force Delta II's ? any info on these...SLP slippery butons any better than stock? Is a 480 main jet a "safe" place to be in the lower penninsula between Cadillac and Manistee ? I run the 1 in. track and 168 Woody's pokers with Stud Boy power plate backers and go 220 lbs (+ or - depending on whats for dinner). Any body want to swap out a mid height chrome windshield for the lower- Pro-X style ? Got some yellow loops and a good used blue belly pan to swap away. Thanks, 2blu7

·
Registered
97 Posts
We run in the same altitude/conditions and are setting up two 02 700s with 470s, have seen this advised several times, just be responsible wot @ cold temps. I haven't run it yet, but can't wait to try it. If you haven't already checked out mileage psychos give it a look, some good info that is referred to often on this site for your sled. Can't really say on the other items. We are looking at chains and gear combos to help out the big end.

May be interested in buying the windshield and loops, please post a price or e-mail me. Is the windshield 11" or 13"?

·
Registered
348 Posts
We use erlandson perf kits at our shop and race team they work very well. My buddy has a 02 700 ves
my dad use a combination of his ideas and elandson's clutch parts and he did post a 107 in 1000ft.
Check out our website www.cseracing.com for more info and any questions or suggestions you need answered.
it also has all our race results from last year and links to other sites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts