Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was looking for a different look so I went with a red headlight molding.Just looking for some honest feedback,should I keep it this way or swap it in for a yellow one.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rick m,
 if you like it that's all that matters i think it is great, for sure a blind man would be glad to see it too.

·
Registered
115 Posts

Looks good man, i think some red skiis would finish her off, just my opinion.  I put red on my summit which was almost all yellow and i love it

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul,thats my problem I'm not sure I like the red headlight molding.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm like you something a little different then all the rest.How about a bit more red ,change clutch cover close out and ski hoops to red also??? Lookin good.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I think with all the yellow that lil' bit of red looks out of place.but its your ride.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I think it looks alright. The whole point of accessories it to look different right? Idooski has alof of red on his 02 800 and it looks fine. He posted a pic of it a while ago, and I'm sure he won't mind posting another one to help a guy out (and to show it off again
)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I like it.  I saw Idooski's in person and it looks really sweet.  The pictures he posted didn't do the sled justice, IMO, but in person it looks awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts