Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the performance manual for 02 sleds is available, and if so what the part # is.  Is available in paper and CD rom?  Thanks!
-JPL

·
Registered
7 Posts
JPL - I wondered the same thing.  I figured that as different as the new sno-pro's are that they would have to issue a race manual / performance manual for this year?  Oh well, I bought the '01 race manual for my '02 and it covers everything pretty well!  Besides, gives me something to sleep with and read over and over this summer!  Good Luck  

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fire-N-Ice,

Could you tell me the part# and the price of the manual you got for 2001?   Thanks.
-JPL

·
Registered
7 Posts
JPL,  I can't help you with the part# but all I did was ask my dealer for the 2001 Race Manual, I think that they officially call it a performace manual but the cost was $29.00. Pretty reasonable for that much info.  Hopefully by the fall they come out with the '02?   The manual covers most of the sleds as well as suggested setup for different types of racing and locations.  Pretty good addition to anyones library if you ask me.  Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts