Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for set up tips for my 02 700. Interested in studding, clutching, jetting,tps settings, and reed selection (V-Force or carbon tech). Getting ready to do some tinkering for next season. Anyone ever try Hot Seat for the clutch kits on this ? Are 1.075 studs 168 count enough to hook it up well for poundin' butt style rididng ? I'm not nice to this sled, it seems to like it. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
66 gram weights, almond spring in the primary and one tooth bigger on the gear on the bottom.
 I'll have more info in a little while!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rode with a guy that had an 02 800 modded.  His stud setup was 1 3/8 with 96 pattern on a long track.  The track was 133.5?x.83"? or very close, not sure on exact but this is basic idea.  Hooked up great.  He also had angled backers against the lug to stop bending.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i don't have a 700 but all the stuff i got from hot seat was really good.the clutch kit really woke up my sled down low.also the head kit did what they told me it would do.i just ordered a 700 for next year so i will be calling them again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts