Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any input on a Z440-sno-pro. I found a new left over 02 (fan) and would like to use it for trail/off trail sled for my son,

·
Registered
512 Posts
fan hun??  don't know if i would take a fan on trail.. Expecial powdery conditions. And the other thing is thats carbed. I heard problems about the snow melting and freezing them up. Am i right on this?

·
Registered
131 Posts
great little sled, things go the balls for 440 blower.don't pay over 4k for it, I have a 03' race program price of 4400 so the 02' should be 4k or less.

·
Registered
959 Posts
nice sled look sharp to but the 4k should be about right and as for teh carb freeze up i think i heard someting about that  but they are nice sleds i would see if you can find a liquid though they have more power and are better for off trail even though its a little heaver

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JPL  (to high I guess) 4599 otd     mk2g60 I'm assuming you race yours? do you trail ride with it?  and do you know any dealers that have any left overs   (fan or liquid)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I race mine and trail ride 'em.My last z I put 4k on and had no problems at all.Ya dealers here have left overs but you'll run into the same deal , they all want to make $$$$$ on them.try haggaling over the price, get them to throw in some cat cash or something.Dealers like to jack the $ on the sno-pros because they have the latest goodies on them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
We picked up our 02 ZSnoPro (new, 0 miles) in April when I was ordering my F7.  It was one that someone didn't pick up or have a need for in the race season and they sold it to us for 4500.00 plus tax.  The dealer did give us a 1 year warranty on it from December 1 2002.
-JPL

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Alot of sno-pros have been on Ebay. And a few in the classifieds here. But for 4K you can get a zr. I'm seeing Zr500Cross countrys for around the high 4's or 5k and that is alot of sled.
Caleb

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sled Dog  can you e-mail me with names of dealers in MI area? Mk2g60  someone told me today that you have to premix the gas and oil is this true? ( on the z440 -sno-pro)

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got one at the end of last season from a dealer.  Said his team didn't use it.  Paid 4500.00 otd.  Can't wait to see how it runs.  Any ideas what I could expect?  I just got it to do some trail ridin and ditch bangin.......

·
Registered
518 Posts
My friend has an '01 or maybe a '00 Z Snopro. I got to ride it last year. Very Nice Sled!!! Awesome for bangin' the trails. Great Power for a fan 440, and great hook-up too with that taller lug track. Fun sled!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts