Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 02 Z400 SnoPro(new carry-over) and was wondering what others experiences have been with this particular sled.  Any KNOWN gremlins with this sled? Any idea what this sled sell for in the beginning of the season new? Thanks.
-John

·
Registered
362 Posts
Just bought 1.  Haven't ridden it yet, snows gone (figures).  can't wait til next year.  Bought it new from a dealer who's race team didn't use it.  Paid $4900.00 out the door.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I guess there aren't too many of these around.  I was waiting to see some of the responses myself....

·
Registered
1 Posts
i was also looking at buyin a z440 sno pro for mainly jumps but i was wondering if it would do any good in powder or would it overheat to fast since its a fan

·
Registered
147 Posts
i have a z440 fan and have riden it in really warm weather without any problem. one day we were out in t-shirts riding.

does anyone know what a z440 sno-pro would top out at?

·
Registered
959 Posts
im am goin to be buying one  very soon and i was told that it is between 110 and 115 stock   add a few mods it would  go faster  thats just what i was told

·
Registered
959 Posts
like i said thats just what i was told  so i could very well be wrong but i know they will go fast and a 03 F7 should fly and be able to do 110-115 right?

·
Registered
518 Posts
My friend has a 2001 Z SnoPro.  I rode it a couple times this past winter. Awesome sled, that's all I can say. Great for twisty trails and big bumps. Hooks up awesome with 1.25" track and 96 studs. Very stable with wide running boards. Very comfortable riding stand-up style. It seemed very quick for a fan 440.
He uses it for race and trail riding.
Very nice little sled. If I hadn't of gotten such a deal on my '99 ZR Snopro, I would be looking for one of the newer Z snopros this winter.
Just my $.02
 That's what you'll look like when you're done at the end of the day.  lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi, everyone. I owned a 2002 Z-440 snopro and I really liked the feel of it. The handling is out of this world . If they could make a liquid ride the same in a stock form it would be unbeatable. The top speed on the one I had was around 95 mph. stock with only 50 miles on it. It takes some time to get use to the fan sound. They sound like a leaf blower. These are the best jumping sled cause they are so lite. I took mine on a poker run with the guys for fun and they couldn't belive how fast and fun it was to ride. I could have sold one to every guy that rode mine. If you buy one you will be impressed alot on one of these fans.

·
Registered
959 Posts
WOW!!! thats some fan cooled machine you got there

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
WOW

,I have to buy me one of those machines!!!!! I'll be polishing her everyday, #### twice a day!!!! $4900 out the door would be a steal I'd say. I see why you like those Sno-Pros so much john.
That has to be one of the absolute best posts I've seen on here.
Caleb

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats the kind of machine that demands to be road long and hard.
 I would be wondering, how high maintenance is that model... wait what am I saying... who cares just ride!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
hey john.. how much you wanna sell that for ?? id pay cash and i would come get it
:):)-- but b4 i pay could i have a test ride?? please!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts