Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy with an 02 zr 600 efi says he has beaten 02 600xcsp,prox 600 ,99600 xcsp with pipes etc. And all he has in his sled is a No Magic heartpump clutch kit.check it out at maximum sled.ac disc. 600efi tuning.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh I forgot all sleds I believe were clutched and had 144 studs.Also he lays claim to 114 mph on radar.Any thoughts there Polaris boys?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
The only time talk counts is when sombody is listening...

Maybe you could find someone that cares what this guy has to say on a trash board.

AL

·
Registered
49 Posts
2002 MXZ-600 Adreneline, 2002 XC 600 Edge and 2002 ZR600 efi CC.  Doo and Polo are studded, Cat has 1 1/4" track with no studs.  After the Doo and Polo pull a slight hole shot (studs), my ZR blows right by them and I never saw them again until I stopped after about 1/2 mile.  This happened time after time after time.  Other than the studs, these sleds are dealer prepped only.  I'm not saying this will happen with all 600's, but it sure does with these three.  I won't even mention the SXR-700.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they were either feeling sorry for you or you ride like a friend I have.He rides on the road and we pound away in the ditch and then he braggs how fast his zr 800 is compared to our little 600's and 440's and by the way he never got out of my sight and he was locking up the brakes and running in as my other friends and I pulled up to the warming shack.

·
Registered
791 Posts
That guy is full of ==== my buddy has an xcsp500 02 and he says he walks all over a 02 zr 600
but I have never seen them race but I can spank his 500  in a 1/4 mile but different conditions can really ==== with how a sled runs and how fast it goes If you are racing on the same snow conditions like going on a fresh track or on the track of the last run all play a big role.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts