Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home today here in central Mn, I saw 2 semi-loads of Cats in a 8 mile stretch  of interstate in transit already.  They were heading the opposite way as I was, so I was not able to get a look at the tags on the crates to see witch specific models they were...

-JPL

·
Registered
94 Posts
I work at a truck shop and there was a guy in with a load of sleds.  He said he has been hauling cats like crazy.  Didn't get a chance to talk to him much, but he said he has been hauling a bunch of Polaris too.  Then I got home tonight and there was a trailer full of cats in my back yard, my neighbor is hauling them too.  I was hoping it was an early christmas present

A

·
0 Posts
This early in the year it is usually the lower cc sleds.  The horsepower is still yet to come.......

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
the dealers will be some unhappy with all those sleds in the way, atleast they might have a spot to set all the crates. for the dealers i hope the unsold sleds don't have to be paid for till december.

·
Registered
310 Posts
in Maine, where I am there is also sleds being shipped, NO FIRECATS YET.  they are diff models, like ZR's and ZL's and stuff.  I spoke to a friend at the dealer and he said some models would be in by mid june, but no f-cats till fall.

·
Registered
413 Posts
How about my ZR 900, you think that is definitely a fall delivery?  I can see why the Firecat will be late deliveries because of the supposed changes, and it would make sense that they would want to get all of the standard stuff out early so whe the Fcats are all worked out they can fill those orders.  I can't wait to get that beauty I ordered at home.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dropped off my shocks last Thursday for rebuilding...my dealer showed me 2 huge stacks of Polaris that just arrived...he also said there were cats on the way, but not any snowcheck Firecats.  I can see why Polaris is already laying'm into the dealers early, they didn't have to do anything this season but put on new graphics.  They are probably hoping for early season sales from wingnuts that don't have a clue as to what's been going on in the sled industry.

let it snow early, PLEEESE!

A

·
0 Posts
Not meaning anything like bashing but I find it a shame that a sled like Polaris that makes a butt load of money doesn't do alot to better the sled against competition.  It seems like the most they do is change the graphics every year and improve the sled every 10 years.  Polaris is a great sled and a great company, I just think they can do alot more.  

1 - 11 of 11 Posts