Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is bringing me a new out of the crate left over 03 snopro 440 racesled. He wants me to prep it up for him. Has anyone ever prepped one of these out of the box? I have prepped sleds before was wondering if this is pretty much the same?! What oil should i use and does it have oil injection or is it premix? The highest octane we have at our pumps is 93. Anyones input is greatly appreciated.
Anyone have snow in their areas? We got a 4 inches sat night with freezing rain and today we got another 4-5 inches. Nice powder!

·
10,054 Posts
should have an instruction book on exactly how to prep it right with the sled.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
This guy is bringing me a new out of the crate left over 03 snopro 440 racesled. He wants me to prep it up for him. Has anyone ever prepped one of these out of the box? I have prepped sleds before was wondering if this is pretty much the same?! What oil should i use and does it have oil injection or is it premix? The highest octane we have at our pumps is 93. Anyones input is greatly appreciated.
Anyone have snow in their areas? We got a 4 inches sat night with freezing rain and today we got another 4-5 inches. Nice powder![/b]
well you got a few thing here to look at. first im 99% positive it 110 octane, you cna buy the trail head kits though. also its premix, read the book but probably 32:1 you will need to run a little high the first tank of race to break in the motor. also grease everything, they come with no grease from the factory. get the suspension setup, contorl setup how you like them and go. if this is going to be a non race sled id highly recommend trail converting it. you can trailconvert to just premix which is alot easier them adding injection(its about a 15 hours job to do this right only about 3 for the non injection)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts