Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a warning to anyone who owns a 03 snopro,a friend of mine has 2 and he was told to tear them down and check the cranks before running it,we did and the crank was way out of specs right from the factory,another guy we know has checked two brand new motors and found the same thing with them,never run,bad cranks,just a word of warning.

·
Registered
23 Posts
how did your friend get this information? I haven't heard a thing about this. Thankfully I haven't had time to mess with it. Guess I'll have to give my dealer a call. then call cat if the dealer hasn't heard of anything. That would suck so bad. Don't have time to do all that crap. Might just bite the bullet and let my dealer do it. 12Hour shifts suck ###.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
They also are putting out 2 horse less than last years Sno-Pro and 20 pounds heavier. A lot of guys wish they had their 02 motor now. ???

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Heard this from Ron Gilland who has the Sno-Pro. He drag races for Cat, he said he is in for an uphill battle as he sold his 02 Sno-Pro that was a dominating lighter sled. His own words were Cat messed up the motor somewhat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts