Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was anyone able to find out besides the 1.375" track, the 'chrome' windshield, and remote reservoir shocks(all 4 or just rear?) what else it will have...  'clickers'?  

-JPL

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I would doubt that you will know tell next year.  On the 2002 CCs everyone thought they were getting clickers on the front and they weren't there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dealer has hear conflicting reports.. The consensus is the 1.375" track, chrome windshield, and remote reservoir shocks.. I have heard that AC says no more clickers on consumer sleds and have done away with the problematic remote adjust shock... Like you, I have an F7 snopro on order.. and if that's all it comes with I'll still be happy.  I want an awesome sled that I can ride, not fool with.  Yes, maybe that's demanding - but for $8k I can be.
Are you guys going to stud this?  I have had studs on every sled I've owned.. but tore one out during a weeks trip to Canada this past year.  Got it replaced while there and didn't miss them at all???  I'm afraid with a 1.375 the studs will just roll over anyway.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I put a 1.375 on my 00zr500 this year and it made a huge difference over the stock .85 .  I have found that on trails and such studs aren't neccesary.  I don't know if its enough for the higher hp sleds.  I do know that with the 1.375 if I were to ride alot on lakes I would definetly stud it cause when that track hits ice its worse than my .85 was by alot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts