Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe its here! Black and chrome graphics look great. new fox zero X shocks. new fin for cooling brakes. track . snoflap. this thing fly's took it across the yaRD ONE WORD AWSOME

·
Registered
518 Posts
How did you get it already???? I thought it was coming out this weekend and the racers can pick them up at the factory!?!?
Is it the Z fan cooled?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Well. I did some research and found out they did ship some early. Hmmm. Usually they hold off till after race school don't they?
I don't know, but anyway, here's some pics!
2003 ZR SnoPro Pics!
Enjoy!
:D :0: :nervous: ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the brake is under the hood! NO choke cable you have to open hood and manually choke to start! underhood looks really clean and more organized than the 02! The Fox Zero X alum body shocks are extremely light! Brake cooler looks cool! Grean A Arms with snopro decals is a nice touch! We live by Flint Mich our dealer got it wendsday and we put it together wend afternoon. The box and paper work was marked HOT!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yup, thats a snopro. But no one has mentioned anything about the important things. who cares about BNG. what about the steering issues? Ski-doo and polaris made significant changes to thier stockers this year. Ski-doo is now in the rev chassie and they kicked cats butt last year in mod class. Ya I know Tucker won mod title but look at the support team he had and he was the only competitive cat out there. The Fox zero's are a nice addition but I still see ACT stickers on the shock pixs I saw. you don't win races by looking good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Shouldn't everyone be jumping all over this sled with comments like, "It looks the same as last year" , "What nothing new, they are falling behind".

I remember comments like that when the Red team released their sled, in 2002 and 2003.

·
Registered
468 Posts
YEAH LOL,SO TRUE F3 600 ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH SAME OLD GREEN CAT AS LAST YEAR.IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A NEW HOOD IT ISN'T A NEW SLED NO MATTER WHATS UNDER THE HOOD OR SEAT.ACCORDING TO SOME ANY WAY.MY QUESTION IS FOR EXAMPLE ATV'S .CAT AND POLARIS SELL MORE ATV'S THAN SLEDS SO WHY AREN'T OUR ATV 'S ALL RADICAL AND REDESIGNED EVERY YEAR?I THINK THAT POLARIS SLED LOOKS GREAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE PRO-X AND AN EVEN BIGGER FAN OF TRADITIONAL LOOKING SLEDS.NOT ALL THESE ANGLES AND CORNERS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I will agree, the PRO X is a nice sled. My favorite sled in the world is probably still the 2001 PRO X 440.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts