Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wondering who you guys think would win in a race across the lake. 04 F6 vs. a 04 rev 600h.o.? Both sleds stock and same amount of studs. We're comparing apples to apples here. I got a couple buddies that have the doo 600h.o. and they're pretty cocky. I just bought an F6 and before I get to cocky right back i kinda wanna make sure what will happen on the lake. I thought the F6 was the fastest 600 but not totally sure.

Thanks,
Joe, WI

·
10,054 Posts
get yours clutched,,,, keep it on the down low and then lay it on them.

There are a lot of factors that come in to play with these races,,, rider weight, reaction time, who gets traction, etc..... If you want a hand with clutching your out,,, shoot me a pm and I will get you pointed in the right direction,,,, that clutch kit will be your key to getting around him though,,,

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
No need to even clutch it...across a lake with distance the narrow skid of the Cat will just flat out win. I've raced enough F6's with my Rev 600 H.O. . Both stock and all done up. F6's are not unbeatable but they are fast. Keep it low and don't use the 1.375 Sno Pro track..too much top end loss with it. Your 04 should be pretty fast. No DD and while the fastest ones I have seen were the late 03 ones the 04's were no slouch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts