Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wondering who you guys think would win in a race across the lake. 04 F6 vs. a 04 rev 600h.o.? Both sleds stock and same amount of studs. We're comparing apples to apples here. I got a couple buddies that have the doo 600h.o. and they're pretty cocky. I just bought an F6 and before I get to cocky right back i kinda wanna make sure what will happen on the lake. I thought the F6 was the fastest 600 but not totally sure.

Thanks,
Joe, WI

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys,

Just wondering who you guys think would win in a race across the lake. 04 F6 vs. a 04 rev 600h.o.? Both sleds stock and same amount of studs. We're comparing apples to apples here. I got a couple buddies that have the doo 600h.o. and they're pretty cocky. I just bought an F6 and before I get to cocky right back i kinda wanna make sure what will happen on the lake. I thought the F6 was the fastest 600 but not totally sure.

Thanks,
Joe, WI[/b]
Sorry guy but the doo will blow you away, my brother has the rev and it is a rocket, stays with most 800's

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
top end F6

better ride Rev

·
Registered
395 Posts
f-6 for sure in a drag, in good conditions, but i'd still rather ride the rev. for an all day ride.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I have done this race. I have an 04 600 HO REV and a guy I ride with on occasion around home here has an F-6. Both sleds were studded pretty evenly. I probably have an extra 50 lbs on him, but he would always beat me. Usually pull about 2 sled lengths on me and it would stay about that for the length of the field.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ive raced both on my Warrior and I can handle the Rev from the begining and it takes about 1/8 mile give or take for my legs to take over the F6.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts