I have finally got a chance to try my summer project out. Keep in mind that it is a fresh motor but I expected to see an increase in rpm. Last year It was stock engine with a BMP pipe, cudney clutch kit. This year I added new piston and rings, cudney head 13:1, porting, ceramic coated the pipe, and what I think is the proper jets, 20 pilots, shimed the needle,410 mains. The sled has improved but I have not seen 8000 on the tach yet. With this set up I have been told to clutch for 8100 or so and probably add a little weight. I left it where it was from last year and expected to see rpms too high but thats not the case.